See the FB2900 Quick Start Guide for formal details: FB2900 Quick Start Guide
- Mains power via "figure 8" IEC mains connector, only 15W
- DC option using Anderson Powerpole connectors, plug and tails provided. Automotive, or 48V industrial DC options.
- Metal case, 185mm by 135mm by 35mm (40mm with feet) so will typically fit on 1U rack shelf with clearance. 720g (typical mains power version)
- Connectors: 4x RJ45, 1x SFP, 1xUSB, power (AC or DC). All connectors on one side
- LEDs for copper port status, and general multicolour status LED. Mirror LEDs on other side
- Rack/wall mount kit allows mounting either way around/up
- No fans or air holes, runs cool (though plug in devices such as USB or SFP could get hot)
- Tested against all relevant specifications including new safety tests.
- Made in UK. Uses in-house firmware, operating system and bootloader, coded in UK. This includes all security code such as IPsec.
- Small, low power, cool operation makes the FireBrick ideal for use in street furniture / cabinets providing VPN, VoIP, BRAS services.
- The main option is base or fully loaded where the latter has all of the above optional features. It is possible to upgrade at a later date.
- Rack mount brackets for single FB2900 in standard 19" rack, or dual FB2900, both in 1U height. Rack mount kit also allows for easy wall mounting. See the bracket guide: FB2900Bracket.pdf
- A completely new power supply design allows us to also offer DC power options, either automotive (up to 24V) or industrial (48V).